Edentree Responsible and Sustainable Short Dated Bond Fund
Our EdenTree Responsible and Sustainable Short Dated Bond Fund seeks to invest primarily in high quality bonds, those with an investment-grade credit rating of A or better, with a portfolio duration averaging around two years.
You can read more about how we ensure that all our funds are delivering value for our clients in the first annual EdenTree Investment Funds Assessment of Value Report, which is also available on our Corporate Policies page.
- Company Percentage
- NORTH. POWERGRID H 7.25% GTD SNR 15/12/22 GBP 2.18%
- ZURICH FINANCE(UK) 6.625% PERP EUR MED TRM NOTES GBP(VAR) 2.08%
- SCENTRE MANAGEMENT LTD 2.375% BDS 08/04/22 GBP100000 2.00%
- LAND SECURITIES CAPITAL MARKETS 1.974% MTN 08/02/26 GBP 6 A12 1.99%
- MUNICH RE GBP 6.625% 26/5/2042 1.96%
- LANDESBANK 1.5% 03/02/2025 1.93%
- NATIONAL GRID GAS FINANCE PLC 7% BDS 16/12/24 GBP1000 1.90%
- TRANSPORT FOR LONDON 2.125% NTS 24/04/25 GBP100000 1.90%
- HSBC HLDGS PLC 2.175% NTS 27/06/23 GBP100000 1.81%
- A2D FUNDING PLC 4.75% BDS DUE 18-10-2022 1.80%
Fund manager Profile
CFA, Senior Fund Manager
David leads on EdenTree’s responsible and sustainable fixed income strategies, including the Sterling Bond Fund and the Short-Dated Bond Fund. David joined EdenTree in 2015 and possesses over a decade of investment expertise across sovereigns, corporate debt and money markets. He played a key role in the launch of EdenTree’s Short-Dated Bond Fund in 2017 and has since been instrumental in its rapid AUM growth over that timeframe. Along with a BSc. Economics degree from the University of Essex, David is a CFA Charterholder and holds the IMC. His previous experience at Epworth Investment Management saw him managing fixed income portfolios for a diverse clientele via designated mandates as well as bespoke solutions.